Data Engineering and Analytics Leader
| Cincinnati, OH
The Robinson Group is working with a longstanding client to fill a newly created role – a Leader of Data Engineering and Analytics.
The company is established, successful, a leader in their industry, and growing.
Sponsorship and relocation can both be provided.
The position is a combination of hands on development as well as managing a team of data engineers driven data engineers to enable analytics and data driven insights.
Open to strong hands on experience without specific management experience.
- Build cross-functional relationships with business and technical stakeholders to understand the data, tools, and governance needed and deliver on those needs. Seek diverse perspectives to drive innovation and create buy-in across stakeholders.
- Participate in key technical and design discussions with technical leads in the team as a hands-on manager
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements to drive our data platform forward with a metrics-driven, continuous improvement approach.
- 7+ years hands on expertise with data engineering, ETL technologies, SQL and data warehousing
- Understanding and experience with Agile software development and management
- Proven track record of leading and scaling data teams, strong execution, and delivery skills
- Strong project leadership, and a strong vision for how data engineering can proactively enable the growth of the business and needs of customers
- Coding, architecting, and delivering complex data projects
- Deep understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks
- Hands on expertise with AWS Cloud technologies/tools
- Excellent people skills to partner with various key business stakeholders
- Prior management experience is a plus but not required
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.