Enterprise Architect – Applications
| Omaha, Nebraska
The Robinson Group is conducting a search for a well respected, established and growing leader in their industry.
This key new position is an Enterprise Architect.
The role is strategic as you will be a thought leader.
Relocation can be provided.
Essential Job Functions
- Help create enterprise integration design patterns utilizing knowledge of enterprise application integration, micro services architecture, and API architecture including familiarity with integration patterns (messaging, routing, data transformation, etc.)
- Design API centric solutions utilizing experience with relevant tools.
- Utilize previous architecting experience with micro services design, cloud solutions and/or containers.
- Employ expert level understanding in various technology stacks including BRMS and Event Processing Technologies.
- Apply previous experience in DevOps.
- Implement security using standards and frameworks such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management, etc.
- Rely on previous experience with ownership or involvement in the platforming choices and decisions for an on-premise to Cloud journey.
- Map enterprise architectures through solution and technical architectures that deliver expected business benefits and prove to be resilient in the face of changing business requirements.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between the Application Architects for interconnectivity.
- Socialize the integration impact across business, information, application, technical and security architectures.
- Build and nurture relationships with both business and IT leaders and provide strategic support to business units providing business domain architecture support.
- Hands on experience in at least one integration middleware platform required.
- Implementation and Development experience in SOA (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.) required.
- Experience developing schemas and data structures required.
- Hands-on experience using any API integration frameworks such as MuleSoft, WSO2, Apigee, AWS API Gateway required. Experience with Application/API Portfolio Rationalization practice.
- Experience with cloud implementations (AWS) preferred
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture including associated certifications like TOGAF are desired.
- Experience and deep knowledge with at least three of the following: Infrastructure, Integration, Micro services or Security.
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.