| Greater Houston, TX
The Robinson Group is In search of a talented FP&A Analyst/ or Sr. FP&A Analyst to join our premier client as their full time employee.
It is a well respected, global and still growing organization.
This role will support of the overall financial reporting, planning & analysis, forecasting, budgeting, cash management, treasury and project advisory functions.
Responsibilities for role:
- Work with Accounting team to retrieve data and update and validate financial reporting from the ERP system
- Coordinate with IT System, Operation, Commercial and Supply Chain to put together and update regular reports on production summary, operating expenses, customer profitability, raw material and freight costs, etc. and conduct analysis
- Update a detailed Financial Reforecast model with key commercial and production drivers on regular basis and provide variance analysis on monthly, YTD and full-year basis
- Support annual budgeting and mid-term planning with input coordination with key cost centers and production facilities, update reforecast model with budget inputs and conduct variance analysis
- Support fundamental analysis with regular and routine market and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Finance or related fields. CPA, MBA or CMA a plus
- Minimal 3 years of relevant experiences in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, banking or other related fields
- Proficient in Excel and financial modeling, PowerPoint and Word. Advanced skills in putting together, updating complicated Excel based financial model
- Experience with ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, Infor (M3)
- Attention to accuracy and details
- Ability to work under tight timeline and meet deadlines
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.