Human Resources Business Partner
| Winnemucca, Nevada
The Robinson Group is working with a longstanding client to fill a key new role – a Human Resources Business Partner to serve as the primary HR resource for this location.
Great salary, bonus, benefits and relocation is provided – this is not a remote position
Will sponsor SHRM training and certifications.
This individual will be responsible for executing on-site HR initiatives and will handle talent acquisition, employee relations, career development, and annual processes such as compensation increases, promotions, and performance management. The HRBP will have a high level of interaction with managers and employees and will work to build collaborative relationships. S/he will also provide training, support and coaching to help managers and crew leads achieve business objectives.
- Partner with the HR Director to develop and implement HR programs that are in alignment with business priorities and strategies.
- Provide on-site HR leadership and guidance for managers and employees in the areas of goal setting, staffing issues, employee relations, coaching, compensation, and individual/team development.
- Provide guidance to managers as it relates to employee and team performance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with manager and employees to build morale, improve work relationships, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolve complete employee relations issues, including overseeing the completion of effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units to understand plant goals and procedures; ensure alignment between plant operations and HR practices.
- Coordinate with plant and line managers to assure adherence to staffing and disciplinary policies.
- Evaluate local staffing needs and manage the process to recruit the right talent. Recommend and implement improvements that enhance the company’s recruitment efforts.
- Manage the local employee onboarding and orientation processes.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Ensures consistent application of policies and procedures; participate in the training and roll out of new policies and programs to managers and employees.
- Identify the training needs for each business unit, team and individual.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success and support employee development. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Nevada legal requirements related to the management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Work with the HR Director to document and develop new HR processes.
- Analyze trends and metrics and make recommendations to develop new HR programs and policies.
Minimum Education, Certifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment preferred
- 5+ years’ human resource experience
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.