Process / Product Engineer
| Winnemucca, Nevada
The Robinson Group has partnered with a longstanding global client for several key roles.
We are looking for multiple Process/Project Engineers for this ever expanding company
They offer an attractive salary, bonus, benefits as well as relocation.
The Process Engineer will provide engineering and technical support by monitoring, controlling and evaluating the operational performance of production plants. She/he will work to optimize all production processes to improve performance and quality, reduce cost, and support process implementations. She/he will also use safe, data driven solutions to help achieve the businesses objectives.
- Monitor and control plant processes and systems to achieve manufacturing excellence, with a focus on raw material usage, stock and site control, utility minimization, and plant reliability.
- Manage stock and maintain accountability for balancing the stock and plant rate.
- Maintain ownership and accountability for plant piping and instrument diagrams (PFD/PID).
- Lead plant start up activities and new process roll outs to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Participate in the development and implementation of operating procedures and system manuals.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with relevant permits, regulatory and company standards.
- Measure and report on production lost tonnes reporting and Total Equipment; effective performance measurement and reporting
- Assist plant managers as needed with production scheduling and planning.
- Monitor lab results for each process stream including raw material, products and effluents. Identify improvements / corrections and take appropriate actions based on the correction required.
- Monitor equipment performance on a regular basis. Perform efficiency checks for key equipment and resolve any identified bottlenecks or performance issues.
- Lead and/or participate in investigations of process interruptions; contribute to HAZOPs (PPSR/PHA/PSM), root cause analysis, etc. Implement corrective actions as needed.
- Identify, prioritize and implement process improvement initiatives to reduce cost, improve quality, and support new process roll outs.
- Responsible for overseeing the change management process.
- Provide technical support for plant operation, process start-ups, operating procedures, etc.; troubleshoot and resolve issues as needed.
- Contribute to the development and skills of the operations team. Lead and/or participate in training programs to ensure process knowledge and operating competence.
Minimum Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, required
- 5+ years in an industrial / manufacturing / chemical / mineral processing industry, required
- A track record of identifying and delivering significant process improvements
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.