Senior C# Technical Leader (Remote)
The Robinson Group is working with a longstanding client to fill a newly created role – a Senior Technical Lead.
Can work 100% remote with a few trips a year to the corporate office – there are 2 positions.
The company is established, successful, a leader in their industry, and growing.
Very competitive salary, bonus, and great benefits.
H1B TRANSFER can be provided.
(C#, .NET, API, AWS, Cloud)
- Lead and direct the efforts of globally located development teams (no direct reports)
- Lead and mentor a team of Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, career planning and training opportunities
- Coordinate with stakeholders, product management to determine software solution requirements
- Manage the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions
- Confidently and professionally present and defends recommended solution, approach, timeline
- Stay up to date with new technologies and determine how to incorporate these into future platform capabilities
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional team members and business stakeholders
- Share business and technical learning’s with the broader engineering and product organization, while adapting approach for different audiences
- Work collaboratively across the Technology, UX, and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- BS degree in software engineering or related field
- 10+ years in Software Engineering role
- 3+ years of experience leading a software team. Offshore team leading experience a plus.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating large software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with large-scale consumer-facing production software and cloud deployment strategies
- Proven experience with a commercial cloud platform (eg AWS), integrating distributing computing environments with the cloud
- Deep understanding of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services. Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience designing and documenting internal and external (commercial) APIs using API documentation frameworks (e.g. Apiary, Swagger)
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams
- Experience with Multi-geography, distributed teams
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to lead and mentor junior and less experience team members
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.