Senior Functional Analyst (MS Dynamics 365 F&O)
The Robinson Group has been retained to fill a newly created role for an innovative, industry leader.
Competitive salary, bonus, and excellent work / life balance.
This position can be REMOTE with several in-office meetings a year (company paid travel).
The position is a Senior Functional Business Analyst for Finance/Operation (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
*Very open to someone with a MS Dynamics 365 F&O super user background who wants to take their business facing skills and experience to the next level.
In this role you will work with cross-functional teams that include software developers, customer engagement, and member support teams to define requirements for systems that enable our vision – the identification of everything makes anything possible.
This role is focused on the systems and applications that enable this company’s financial transactions, as well as their internal reporting and analytics platform.
You have been a Senior Business Analyst, Super User, Functional Business Analyst or Product Management professional, able to gather and write complete business requirements.
It is a plus, but not required, if you have driven Microsoft Dynamics 365 / F&O through at least one implementation / product life cycle.
You are looking to take the next step in your career to make an impact on a variety of SaaS solutions.
You are a flexible communicator and problem solver, able to work with different teams, styles, and preferences to deliver a product.
· You will be eliciting requirements from business stakeholders and directly from customers, describing these requirements in the form of Agile Features, developing supporting materials, and interfacing with the technology team to ensure new capabilities are developed, tested, and delivered to specification.
· Your vision of financial systems and our internal reporting platform will also support roadmap planning, iterative development, and provide technical leadership to ensure that the company’s US portfolio of customer systems software and services is enabled for optimal performance in the future.
· Experience working with business application systems (enterprise software, SaaS, or analytical tools)
· Hands-on functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / F&O in a super user, implementation or support role
· Experience supporting an integrated finance and operations solution that sends and receives data to other SaaS customer systems, including eCommerce platforms and CRM systems.
*Microsoft Power/BI is a plus but not required and can be trained.
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.