Senior Manager – Digital Customer Experience
| Wayne, Pennsylvania
The Robinson Group has been retained by a longtime, Fortune 100 client to fill a newly created, Senior Manager of Digital Customer Experience.
*Our client is globally recognized and consistently voted one of the best places to work.
*Able to work remotely (company is located in Wayne, PA.
The Senior Manager of Digital Customer Experience will lead the creation and execution against a personalization & automation roadmap for a Fortune 100, global company across all customer-facing channels. (website, eMail, Chat, Service, Sales).
Will apply a design thinking approach to address significant opportunity areas for customer experience improvement, driving successful customer-centric transformation by leading change programs, influencing and partnering across internal functions and businesses to realize the target state.
Must have proven success leading complex cross-functional/business customer experience or service design programs, be able to operate globally, influence and spark change and progress at an enterprise level, work well in matrixed organizations, be committed to data-driven decision-making, and well-versed with the latest tools and methodologies in design thinking, customer experience strategy, the role of technology in customer experience optimization, and customer journey and service design.
- Leverage all available forms of customer research, analytics, insights and VOC to understand essential requirements, needs and expectations of our customers and prospects.
- Communicate the importance of addressing these needs to deliver effortless experience, and the case for change in a way that builds momentum and inspires accountability.
- Define and design target state omni-channel customer journeys to address most significant opportunity areas for improved customer experience, customer growth and differentiation – inclusive of sales, marketing, servicing and product experiences.
- Provide leadership on strategic programs and initiatives to make progress towards the target state for these top-most opportunities – defining or contributing to program structure, timeline definition, required investments and expressed outcomes, and holding teams accountable to deliver on commitments.
- Provide oversight & governance of customer experience design, delivery and management for all high priority journeys to ensure end customer needs and associated outcomes are prioritized – particularly those that cross internal functional-boundaries or businesses, are complicated by hand-offs (teams/platforms/etc.) or require novel people/process/technology transformation.
- Break down internal silos, encourage discussions and clearly communicate amongst key stakeholders to facilitate a coordinated effort that is crucial to the health of the overall customer experience.
- Champion Design Thinking methodology, data-driven decisions, and a continuous improvement mindset by deploying best practices and via regularly coaching of peers and colleagues.
- Partner with Digital, Marketing, Service and Sales leadership to set and evolve the Customer Experience strategy and determine priorities for action on a continuous basis
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.