Senior Program Manager
| San Jose, California (remote)
The Robinson Group has partnered with a leading, innovative global life sciences company adding a key, newly created role to their organization.
This Senior Program Manager will be leading a team of 5 Program Managers.
Working remotely through Covid but there will be some remote options afterwards.
Your experience should include 5+ years of Project Management with a deep understanding of product development and the commercialization process.
You will be leading a collaborative, cross functional team to define and deliver commitments: demonstrating feasibility for new technologies, commercializing new products, or improving on-market products, all using stage-gate or iterative processes to deliver.
Excellent company reputation and culture with an amazing team.
You will be instrumental in driving the next generation of products.
- Lead programs and projects, negotiating trade-offs, determining and committing to the right scope, schedule, and budget to deliver winning business and technical results.
- Drive and track all day-to-day project work, making sure that problems are rapidly identified and resolved, applying state-of-the-art project management tools and techniques to deliver on commitments.
- Lead project communications and phase approval reviews, providing clear and concise written and verbal communication to all levels of the project team and stakeholders, and tailoring style to a broad range of audiences and situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or Life Science required; PMP certification, advanced leadership training, MS, MBA or Ph.D. a plus.
- 10 years of life science or biotech and 5+ years of people and project management.
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.