Technical Lead – .NET
The Robinson Group has partnered with a very well funded AI startup in California (100% remote).
They are passionate about using AI to augment the work of Customer Facing professionals.
This is an opportunity to be an early contributor and work with experts in the lucrative artificial intelligence arena.
The two roles are both .NET Technical Leads who will be on a fast track to Team Leads and then Managers.
Both position are 100% remote, working with a company based in Cupertino, CA.
The positions will be responsible for the design and implementation of the product and architecture and will also work closely with the product team to deliver world-class features and experiences.
– Develop, test, and delivery of product features that are maintainable and scalable
– Design and implementation of scalable architecture to help support and extend our platform features
– Implementation and analysis of application insights throughout the platform
– Building out automated tests and ensuring automation for new architecture/features is added throughout the system
– Collaborating with team on technical considerations and feasibility of features/architecture
– Drive changes in the product to promote stability, security, performance, and modularity
– Promote adoption of new and standard technologies
– BS or equivalent experience, with 7+ years of work experience in the industry, and 3+ years as a technical lead ( this role will progress to a Team Lead and Manager role for the right candidate).
– Excellent oral and written communication skills- Experience with .net core based solutions
– Experience with cloud-based IaaS platforms, primarily Microsoft Azure
– Experience with distributed, scalable data pipelines, message queues, and publish-subscribe architectures
(Mongo DB and Elastic Search are a plus)
– Loves innovation, experimentation, and learning from failure
– Adapts to changing business requirements and can work in an agile environment
– Enjoys collaborating with teammates to enhance their productivity along with their own
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
– Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Your partner in career advancement
You want an advocate who represents both your goals and vision, that guides you and helps you navigate your career search. We will help you achieve your potential – we want to talk to you.